Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

QUOTAGE!


Recently, Lady Gaga was accused of copying your look with her stage persona, Jo Calderone.
Gaga makes incredible art. She’s exceptional. The parallel was obvious, but whether she was copying me or somebody else doesn’t make any difference. Women have been wearing men’s clothes for centuries. It’s a powerful thing when a woman wears something less feminine. It’s saying; you must look at me slightly differently, I’m not just going to be a sexual object for you. The only thing with Gaga is, she doesn’t move me. I see a lot of commerce in people’s lives; a lot of drive and ambition, but what I often feel is lacking is emotion. That’s what I love about Adele.

So when Adele wears a very paired down look of just black…
It’s so refreshing. People are reminded what it’s about. We want to be touched. We don’t need all the fripperies and excesses. We just want her voice. The problem with Gaga is, the burnout possibilities are very high. It’s like how hard do you have to work to flog that? How hard is it to be different every single day? I wouldn’t want that kind of burden.


- Annie Lennox talking about how Gaga copied her look. I love this woman. I have done since an early age too! MORE!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar