Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

September is bollocks


I'm being a bit dramatic, but I hate this time of year.
There is something really sad about the end of august when the kids go back to school, electric picnic is on, colleges start back and the weather gets colder and colder....but also, I'm sad because I have no more college for another two years when I start shopping for a PHD. So until then I am sad watching my summer, and indeed my year as I have known it come to an end.
I imagine that all graduates are feeling a little like this. A little lost in a world where it doesn't really make sense anymore. We can't get jobs, we can't get morgages, love doesn't exist and the country is fucked. So for the month of September, this blog is going to focus on things that make me happy.
Things that make you happy. So...what makes you happy?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar