Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First Week Sales Prediction of Nas's Life Is Good Album

I know this is coming a bit too early, but since Nas already did the Listening session for this album, it's locked and loaded, and people would really be checking for all the info they can get on it, so I decided to do this now. Nas's 10th album, Life Is Good is set to drop on July 17, that's about 4 weeks from now, and I am going to attempt to predict what it would sell in its first week. His last solo album, Untitled sold 187,000 copies its first week out in 2008; even-though sales of most hip hop albums have dropped since then, I would still say this album will sell more than what his last sold. I would say Life Is Good would sell between 200-280k first week...plus or minus.



He has done a lot of promo for this album, and if it was just up to his core fans, I would say he would sell between 130-180k first week, but he definitely has gotten new listeners without compromising his standards. He got on Lil Wayne's Carter 4 last year, and then Tyga's Careless World and Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded this year...he even had a cameo on Nicki's Right By My Side video. All these is just to get the young listeners to recognise who he is. He has been everywhere recently, and just doing everything to put himself more out there. He is going to be on MMG's Self Made Vol 2. album which drops next week, and he is also going to be on Meek Mill's Dreams & Nightmares album that drops August 28.



I repeat, I predict that Nas's Life Is Good album would sell between 200-280k in its first week. I also see it holding strong on the chart for many weeks. This is going to be Nas's most successful album in years.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar