Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MUSIC COLLABO: David Andrew Sitek & Tinashe Create "Xylaphone!'


David Andrew Sitek has landed upcoming Rising R&B Artist Tinashe for a full four track music collection! Walking into Paramount Studios which at the time was converted into the Dr. Pepper Studios specifically for this session, giving introductions and then sitting down to create music for the first time ever together is how this all came together!



Sitek & Tinashe crafted the song four-track EP basically from complete scratch.  The song potentially HIT song "Xylaphone" is for your listening pleasure below!  Check it out!

Spin interview excepts:
What excites you most about working with new or up-and-coming producers?
Tinashe: The creative process changes depending on who I am working with. I definitely have to get acquainted with working with people because before when I was making my music, I was making it all on my own. It's been a learning process, learning how to incorporate other people's artistic opinions and what I am doing. Its very fun, especially when you're working with awesome creative people that you respect, it's cool to hear what they think and to get their input. I'm looking forward to working with new people I haven't worked with before. Getting acquainted with them and creating something from nothing.
What was your inspiration behind your track with Tinashe?
Sitek: I listened to the silence, I decided how to interrupt it, and then I chased that down until there was no more silence left. The inspiration for my one of a kind song was destroy silence at any cost.


Listen to David Andrews Sitek & Tinashe's "Xylaphone" below!









#DavidAndrewSitek #Tinashe #Xylaphone #newcollaboration #buzzfeed #celebritynews


http://www.spin.com/articles/david-andrew-sitek-tinashe-one-of-a-kind-collaboration-interview/

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar