Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tip Top : Gold Drop Glitter

Hi guys ! Hope everyone had a fab long weekend and stunning week so far ! Sorry for not posting on Monday, I was (and still is ) horribly sick again. :( But I did do some great swatches of some new polishes I will show you guys really soon. And today is my dad's birthday, I would like to wish him an awesome birthday, thanks for being the best dad in the world, and coolest granddad to my little man. ♥

Today I'm showing you guys another glitter from Tip Top. This one is called Gold Drop Glitter. This is another fantastic glitter. I applied ONE coat over two coats of Tip Top Black Forest. These glitters are so fantastic, only on coat is needed .


Doesn't the gold glitter just pop on some black nail polish ? I have to say, that's what I love about glitter polishes, they can instantly dress any colour nail polish you might have on.

What is your favourite glitter colour to use ?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar