Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Distressed Nail Art (Chalkboard Nails' technique)


Hi everyone!

I loved Chalkboard Nails' distressed punky nail art so much that I just had to try it for myself, and I am sooo liking the result on my nails!
I followed her super easy tutorial to make this design, it's really amazingly simple and it looks so cool!

The colours I used here are:
FM1 - D'Orleac (white)
MATE 01 - D'Orleac (orange)
Black on Black - Sinful Colors
Miss Minty - Gosh
Lapiz of Luxury - Essie
Amazing California Love - OPI

I think these colours look really great together in this design! I didn't always use all of the colours: on my thumb, middle finger and pinky I used the pink, blue and mint green; on my index finger and ring finger I used pink, blue and orange.


What do you think? Has any of you done this design yet? I'm really loving it, this is definitely a design I'll be doing a lot!

Thanks for reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar