Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TOP PICK: Cody Simpson: Off To Tour with Justin Bieber!


Cody Simpson shows off his dance moves while performing at the Cruzan Amphitheatre on Friday night (August 24) in West Palm Beach, Fla.

After wrapping the tour with Big Time Rush, the 15-year-old Aussie entertainer will be joining Justin Bieber on the road!

“I’m on this tour [with BTR] until, like the end of September and then Bieber actually asked me to join him for the first week of his tour so I’m going to start in Vegas with him and do a couple of shows on the West coast around the time of my album,” he dished to MTV.

Cody added of pal Justin, “He’s a good mate of mine, we’ve been in the studio a couple of times together. He hits me up from time to time like, ‘I got an idea for you, come in we’ll write a song and stuff.’ It’s just good to have musical relationships with people like that. It’s good to learn from artists like that who are in similar positions as you are, but have been doing it for a little longer.”



Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar